Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Coyote

This morning I saw a coyote on Langara golf course! I was practicing and picking up my golf balls when my mom called out to me. Of course I was a bit far away from her so I didn't really know what she wanted to tell me. As I walked closer I could hear she say: "There's a coyote behind you." I was like :OOOOOOO Then I turned my head around and not far from me there was a coyote! It was big and fluffy and fast. I was very curious and excited to see the coyote (Never seen one so close before!) but a bit scared as well, so I picked up some golf balls and clutched onto my club in defense position. The coyote probably saw that so he changed his direction. He wandered into a nearby bush for a bit, then wandered back. A golf cart drove closer and it was the maintenance person. The coyote heard the noise the cart made and he disappeared into the bush! It was a great sighting. The coyote really looked like a fluffy husky.

No comments:

Post a Comment