Friday, June 1, 2012

Busy

We will be very busy for the next two weeks, with all the assignments due and finals and all that. I am cancelling my tutoring for two weeks so I can have time to study and prepare for all these things. Gah. Looks like no TV for two weeks until we finish all the exams! Grade 9 is going by so fast! After summer we will be grade 10s and we will be so old!!! I remember when I was in grade four and I looked upon the grade 6s and I was like"WOAH THEY ARE SOOOO OLD" and now I am like "OMG I AM OLD". Noes. I don't know why, but all teachers seem to pile a bunch of assignments all together and try to turn us into cats. Nuuuuuuu. Speaking of which, I am kinda glad we finished Langara last time, because if we do it today, I would be sooo tired I don't even think I can run. Last night I stayed til 2:30am to finish up my science homework, since I came home at around 9:00pm from golf. Tonight I am only gonna have 1 Hr of piano and 2 Hrs of math, and the rest of the time I shall finish my theory homework and do some English stuff. I am gonna be pretty busy, and this is why I am writing this blog right now, so I can have more time to study tonight.

1 comment:

  1. yes mimi we are old little penguins and mushrooms now. we shall be wrinkled prunes soon D: im such an optimist =w = oh and look blinking
    ow o
    =w =
    ow o
    =w =
    ow o

    ReplyDelete