Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wow...

It's the end of grade 9 already. Fast, isn't it?

I am not going to say goodbye to Blogger yet. This old pal has been with me for two years now, and I am not gonna let it go. I will still blog, but maybe less frequent (not much as I use to). I still feel a bit emotional right now. Synergy is over! Only two short years, and how I treasured these two fantastic years! I will never forget anyone in our Synergy cult.

I can't believe school is out already! After report card summer break will officially begin! I have a lot of plans for the summer. Just this afternoon, I am going to an art exhibition with my mom. During the summer I will work on math, writing, piano and volunteering work. I am so excited! For the past few years I've matured a lot and gained a lot of experience. I can really feel that I am growing up now. This feeling is slightly creepy but fun as well. This is going to be a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment