Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy!

I am sooo happy today! I finished most of my assignments. I handed in my story map and I think I did a pretty good job. Pat pat. The reason I am writing this blog right now is because I am going to my writing class at 7:00pm and that takes up 2 Hrs of my night. I still have to finish up some extracurricular assignments, e.g. my theory homework. We have our English finals on Thursday and I want to do good for that test. The French oral is on Friday. Still a lot of work to do!!! This afternoon when I get home I need to write three compositions for my writing class-----a quote reflection, a summary of a travel article and a story about REASONS I WILL NOT GET OUT OF BED. ''-.-

Reasons I Will Not Get Out of Bed:
Mehhhhhhh.
Soooooooo tired....
Get away from meee
RAWR.

The bed has taken me as a hostage!!!
Evil pillows muffle my desperate scream for help.
The morning sunlight slowly seeps in
To watch me suffer.

My date with homework did not go so well yesterday...
It was a long dinner.
The bill was pricey.
I am literally bankrupt.

I owe the Bank of Sleep a huge sum of money
And now they have sent their best assassin
Laziness
To murder meeeeeeeee

Grrrrrrr
Hurrrr
Derrrrrrp
Merrrrrrp

No comments:

Post a Comment