Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Feel So Sleepy Today!

Today's weather was pretty bad. It was a bit cold as well, and of course, WET (because of the rain). I hate this kind of weather. I had a really bad headache this afternoon (I thought my head was gonna explode into bits but that was just my wild imagination). My mood swing was acting up again and I was kinda grumpy. Oh yeah, did I mention that I felt VERY SLEEPY today? Okay, it started after my third block with Ms. Fowler. So when I was at the computer lab for our Applied Skills class, I suddenly felt really tired. Maybe it was the weather. Or maybe it was just me returning back to normal from my winter break. Anyway I felt hungry as well, so when I got back home I baked a mini-pizza and made a fruit salad and consumed the whole thing. The END.

No comments:

Post a Comment