Saturday, January 8, 2011

Juice

Okay, today, we are going to talk about JUICE. Why? Because it's related to my science project! You see, for my science project I must spray plant juice onto crickets and see how they react to it. So, I prepared freshly squeezed mint juice, onion juice, garlic juice, chives juice and hot chili pepper juice(OW!) They smell terrible but look really pretty in the beaker. The garlic juice smells the worse. The hot chili pepper juice just makes people's throat dry and eyes watery and boy I guarantee you wouldn't stop coughing when you take a whiff at it. The chives juice------smells terrible as well. Ewwwwwwwwww. The onion juice is just as bad. The mint one is my favorite. It's not stinky...in fact, it has a rather fresh smell. Oh oh oh oh I just remember there's this kind of herb in my old garden and its juice smells like dead fish...I used to scare the boys in my class with that plant juice. Heheheheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment