Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today is a BUSY DAY

Okay. So today my dad went to the eye doctor and got his eye exanime. His pupils got soooo big he looked like he had cat eyes. Well, enough of my dad. Let's talk about ME AND MY MOM. Today we went to Michael's and De Serre to look for acrylic paint and a display board for my science project. We found out that the acrylic paint is WAYYYYY cheaper at Michael's than at De Serre. But Michael's is just like a general art store, while De Serre is more like a store for professional artists. De Serre has been one of my favorite art store for some time (I bought this Italian easel there. It cost me 200 bucks but today I went there and they reduced the price for 50%. Argghhhhh).I couldn't find any display board at De Serre so I bought a green one at Michael's. At the end we bought everything at Michael's (however if I want to buy canvases it would be better at De Serre 'cause it's cheaper. Yuppers~~~`)

No comments:

Post a Comment