Thursday, May 31, 2012

Langara!

Today we did Langara! It was kinda unexpected but expected at the same time. Anyways, I was determined to get a better mark this time, because the last time I did it, I was having a fever and ran almost 17 minutes! Today I decided to follow Fang-yu, who is really fast and has good endurance. I was right. She kept me running and I told myself, "I MUST NOT STOP!" Then my legs just got all loose and I started to go past Fang-yu. I saw Andy and I wanted to catch up to him, and I did, and I went past him. I couldn't really stop my legs. Then Matthew caught up to me and we ran at the same speed. There was a point where he went past me but I caught up, but then close to the end my throat got blocked and I couldn't breathe so he went past me, and Andy did as well. They were fast! I still managed to finish the run with a time of 14:25. That's my best record since grade 8! I think I did really well with the run at my standard. We went back to the gym and on the way back, I checked the mark and 14:01-14:30 was 8.5, so I got an 8.5. Not bad for Mimi! I am really proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment