Saturday, July 2, 2011

And So I Thought

Maybe I've mentioned this before (or maybe I haven't). I am doing photography 10 next year and to tell you the truth, I don't really take a lot of pictures, so my experience is kinda low...-.- I just hope it can be as easy as Art 9 but I don't think it's gonna be THAT easy. To be honest with you i DON'T REMEMBER choosing this as one of my electives. However, my dad says that I did, but I have absolutely no memory of it! My dad was pretty happy about me doing photography next school year because he loves taking pictures with his camera. Some of my thoughts of photography is that it's gonna be a lot like painting & sketching because you have to know where the light goes and shadows and stuff like that. The golden triangle rule will probably come in handy...who knows? Anyway I am excited for next year already. Can't wait to try photography! Oh, and meeting the new synergy kid(s). But heck, I've got a big trip next Tuesday, so I'mma worry about that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment