Sunday, July 17, 2011

FINALLYYYYY INTERNET

Okay, it's been like what, 10 or 11 days since I wrote my last blog? Anyway I was traveling in a lot of countries in Europe with this tour group. We went to France, Holland, Luxemburg, Vatican, Italy and Austria, and of course, Germany. Nao I am back in Frankfurt. I can use the computers in this hotel for free. During my trip I only had access to the computer for ONCE, and we had to pay 10 Euros for 1 hour, and we basically did nothing except trying to upload some pictures. Well we failed at the end. That computer was so old and incredibly slow. Ugh. But now I can finally get my hands on the keyboard. YIPEPEPEPEPE!!!!

I am gonna blog about my trip in my next blog (tomorrow) and maybe I will even upload some pictures I took if poss. I miss Canada, but my stay in Europe is not over yet. Two days later my mom and I are gonna go to France (again, but in a different city), Milano and Spain. Then we are gonna come back to Frankfurt and stay with my grandparents. Phew.

What time is it in Vancouver? Right now it's 22:53 July 17 in Frankfurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment