Sunday, July 3, 2011

MOM Y U NO GIMME COOKIE and MY NIGHTMARE STORY

So today my mom bought a lot of delicious yummy stuff. I tried to sneak one away and devour it but my mom was like NO. I was like "WHYYYYYYYYYY"~~~Then I found out that all the yum-yums are for the trip. Sigh~~~ This is like torture. I CANNOT eat all the treats until I am on the plane.

Enough about that. Now, uh, I keep on having nightmares every night. To be honest with you I've never had a pleasant dream before. All the nightmares I had are either really really weird dreams or super intense & freaky dreams. I just had this epic dream last night, and here's everything I remember from the dream:

So, the beginning was blurrrrrrrry (I basically remembered NOTHING about the beginning of that dream). Then there was WATER. The ocean. Greenish blue. Deep (I cannot swim so greenish-blue water is my biggest fear). Lost things in the water. Wrecked objects. And somehow I am on this rock step right in the water....Rocks...dripping water....ANYWAY, and then we are on this bus, like me and my classmates....and something else about the water...OHH OHHHH I remember! We had to take a test! There were all sorts of traps....and we got stuck in this building with really really low ceiling and we could never get out it was dark...whenever we get on this floor it just winds back! The windows are all triangles...

I SOUND RIDICULOUS DON'T I.

I TUZKI U?

No comments:

Post a Comment