Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year's Eve!

So tonight is the Chinese New Year's Eve. My family invited two friends over for dinner. No, we did NOT eat dogs. Hahahahaha very funny. We had fish, lamp chops, chicken and something else...too many to mention.Yes, tonnes of snacks! That's one thing I like about Chinese New Year------you get yummy food. Before dinner I did a little music performance for the guests. I played some famous Chinese songs on the piano and the flute (it's a special Chinese flute, with a gourd on top and three bamboo tubes at the bottom). They were very delighted. The dinner was awesome too. We stuffed ourselves with yummy food and for dessert we had this rice cake thingy. Yep. Very oily and sweet. I was only allowed one piece because if I eat too many pieces I might get sick. Hahahaa. Overall it was fabulous. I had lots of fun and lots of yummy food. Yayyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment