Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Got Snow In My Neck

So today I took my mom to this mini art gallery in Richmond. It snowed really hard today so I WAS REALLY COLD AND KINDA WET AS WELL BECAUSE SOME OF THE SNOW GOT INTO MY CLOTHES AND MY NECK WAS LIKE SCREAMING. You know me. I ALWAYS take the bus for trips. But when we got off at Richmond Brighouse we were too lazy to wait for bus 407 so we walked all the way to the gallery instead. The snow was mocking me. But it felt really good to walk on its face. Thank god I wore snow boots from the beginning. So we reached the art gallery. It was really small but it had lots of cool stuff------mostly ceramic artwork. I like their hand-made cards. Especially those funky cat ones. They also displayed some artwork from local high schoolers. Coolala! We stayed at the gallery for approximately 20 minutes and looked at EVERY art pieces. Then it was closing time so we got out. The snow was REALLY, REALLY HEAVY AT THAT TIME BUT I IGNORE ITS MOCKING AND WALKED ON THE STREET LIKE A PROUD PERSON. YES. IT FELT GOOD TO HAVE PRIDE AT YOUR SIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment