Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rainy Day

Today was pretty messed up. First we had the CNML math contest. Ugh. I want to go to Enriched because apparently I am kinda fed up in my regular class------if you are in my math class you'd know what I am talking about. So, we had to do 35 questions in 30 minutes. I skipped about 8 questions because I ran out of time. Ugh. So stupid. Could've just randomly filled in the blanks. However I still hope that I am gonna make it into the enriched. There's still the Gauss. Yes. Gauss is pretty easy. Yep. And then during my math class we had a math quiz. I got a C+. Actually, my teacher changed it into an A because the person who marked my test was so messed-up as well. So that wasn't too bad. French...normal. People still love me there. English I got 32/37. So messed up. I was so sad but then it's still an A. So yeah. Jenny walked me home and we talked about derpy stuff and how my crickets killed their own friends. It was a nice and rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment