Monday, February 21, 2011

Me Painting

So today I was suppose to create this landscape drawing/painting for my Art class assignment, right? So I did color formation. Okay first I have this black sheet of paper, then I drew a pencil sketch of the lanscape I wanted to include on my painting (by the way I painted with gouage. Woah, did I spell that right------gouage? Anyway it's a pretty weird name). The most important thing about color formation (phrase------me trying to translate this phrase in Chinese into English) is how you organize the colors. I did a warm-colored painting and boy it looked amazing. It looked so abstract yet so funky at the same time. Gosh I wish I had a picture of that painting. Right now it's sitting on Mr. Renk's desk, along with my other painting of abstract trees in Vector style.

No comments:

Post a Comment