Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yay Fun

Today I did a little performance for my friends at the church. They had a Chinese New Year party today and I prepared  a few Chinese piano pieces and of course, my magic gourd flute. My piano pieces are famous Chinese songs and my friends all know how to sing them. Yep. My talent came to use today! We were singing and eating and having fun and it was really awesome. I think I really shunned them with my magic flute. Yes Mr. Olson you know what I am talking about...I've shown you a picture of the flute before. When there was no one up stage to perform for us (it was kinda like a mini talent show) I would jump up and give them another cool piano piece. Yes. I am glad that I learned piano and that cool Chinese flute. I had fun today and it was an awesome experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment