Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Clever Cricket

Today one of my crickets ESCAPED from the jar. It ran all the way to the kitche and hid under the fidge. We didn't even know it was there 'til it chirped. My mom was like, "Mimi is that your cricket?" I was like, "Whaaaaaaat?" I ran all the way to the bathroom and check on the jar. Yep. One was missing. The escaped cricket was still chirping. I could not see it because it was under the fridge. I was like "Man I am gonna catch you" Then it stopped chirping. Awwwwwwwwww! And then I went away and it started chirping again. My dad says that it's never gonna go hungry as long as it's in the kitchen. Smart little creature. My mom says she is really gonna rage if she finds a hole in her tomatoes the next morning. Chilll.....don't EVER underestimate a cricket's intelligence. It's evil. It's GENIUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment