Friday, February 4, 2011

To Be Honest, I AM SCARED

I am very worried about the science fair project. I am not really concerned about the due date because I've got my schedule planned out. What I really worry about is...well, people's opinion about my project. I am afraid that people might think my project is inhumane and everything. When I told one of my friends about my project she's like, "OMG stop, stop telling me this horrible thing!" So yeah, I am very VERY worried about my project. I know I like it, but I am not sure if other people will like it. I really really want to get into the district science fair like I did before two years in a row, and hopefully the regional science fair. But since my project is about organic insecticide on crickets...well, I don't know...but I am very worried...almost scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment