Monday, February 13, 2012

Aquarium!

Today we went to the aquarium for le photography fieldtrip! I've never been to the aquarium before so I was quite excited. Tony, Alex and I were walking together. Basically we took the Canada Line to Waterfront and just WALKED from there all the way to the aquarium in Stanley Park. It was a pretty long walk. Nevertheless, we got there, and I saw so many marine animals! There were starfishy, weird fishy and other cool animals. I saw this huge starfish stuck on the glass wall. Hehehehhe. There was this nemo aquarium thing and it was filled with tonnes of nemos and other tropical fishy. There was an Amazon section in the aquarium and it featured some really really large fishy! There were also exotic birds and small monkeys there as well :P But my favorite part was the jelly section. All the jellyfishy looked sooooo beautiful and cute and gahhhhhhh I couldn't take my cameras off them. They were INSANE. Some of the golden jellies looked so glorious in contrast to the blue water. The white jellies were really pretty as well and they looked like big flowers. :P ME GUSTA JELLIES

No comments:

Post a Comment