Friday, February 10, 2012

Dance!

Today we finally did the dance! It was actually pretty fun. Before we got to the place me and mes amies went to Broadway for some yummy pizzas and drinks. Then we took the Canada line down to Olympic Village. Almost got lost...but we got the place. Hehehehe. Anyways, the dance took forever to start, so me and Car just went to the dock to do a little "fishing" with straws and basically just wandered around. Then...the dance started! We did a few practice rounds. Then we got our elementary school buddies! My buddy was this grade 7 guy. I was glad he wasn't short (Or else I would have to bend down to do the dance with him). But I kept on losing him during the dances. A lot of the times he was way too front and there was some other people in between us. But after a few rounds it was better. We did A LOT OF ROUNDS for the dance, and it was getting kinda cold. The dance was a pretty awesome experience and I really enjoyed doing it. Afterwards me and mes amies (again) went to Broadway for some Starbucks and Celinna had to get some stuff at Michael's so we just went with her. After that we got home and overall today was pretty nice :p

No comments:

Post a Comment