Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Make-Up Blog (1)

Sorry I skipped two blogs in a row! Here are two make up blogs and one blog for today.. But first, lemme talk to you about what happened on Monday, Feb 6th.

IT WAS SCIENCE FAIR WORKING DAY. I had a lot of work to do and it was just killing me. I wasn't able to do work during the weekend because I was occupied with some other events. GAH. So even one day of working time was still not enough for me. I ended doing work all day and even extended my work to the next morning without ANY SLEEP at all. I actually went further this year, considering last year I still got 1 hour of sleep. This year I got NONE. Painful. But my project looked really really nice and I am just really proud of it. Yes. I think my hard work is gonna pay off.

Now then, I shall discuss about the breaking dawn of Feb 7th, the day of which my project was due....in my 2nd make-up blog. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment