Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gah.

I was right. I did have a bad fever last night. I was kinda burning up and my throat and nose still hurt so badly when I went to school today. What's worse---we had to run Langara today. That really sucked for me because all my strength had been sucked out by the fever. But Viv was so nice! She ran with me and accompanied me all the way! THANK U VIV <3333333 Ur such a good friend! Gah now I feel kinda bad about stopping too many times...I dragged Viv's mark down :'( Me no gusta. Sorry Viv... Cat will do better next time! Gah Viv you are such an AWESOME friend! I hate being sick because my body doesn't feel well and everything is just UGH. Gah. I am having some chicken noodle soup right now. That's good. I hope I can get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment