Friday, February 17, 2012

Back to Word Blogs

After two days of continuous picture blogs (inspired by mon amie, Car) I am back to my usual word blog! Yay! That was fun. Anyways, today is a Pro-D day so I have one free day of ....WORK! I have planned out my day with theory hw, Chinese math, card-making, piano and tutoring. I might be going to a friend's house this afternoon. But today my day is pretty much planned out, and I think it's a good plan because I can have some leisure time in between. :)

Oh and yesterday night I was watching this movie by Hayao Miyazaki (dude who made Spirited Away). It's called The Secret World of Arrietty and it's about a boy meeting a borrower (tiny human) called Arrietty. It's soooo beautiful!!!!! <33333333 Such a good movie. It's coming out this month (DVD release by Disney) but this movie already came out in Japan like two years ago so I just downloaded it and watched it with English subtitles. >;3

No comments:

Post a Comment