Saturday, August 27, 2011

How I Make My Plate o' Spaghetti

I just made a nice big plate of spaghetti for my family. Here's the recipe...

-some green onion pieces
-oil
-spaghetti
-water
-spaghetti sauce (whatever flavor)
-chicken sausages
-salt n' pepper

Sooooooo, first you boil the spaghetti in water for like 10 minutes. Don't get it all soft and mushy...but not to hard either. Then get a pan and put in the oil. Throw in the green onion pieces and it will smell so awesome. Then put in the spaghetti and make it like chow-mien. Put in A LOT OF SPAGHETTI SAUCE (I usually use up to half a bottle, one of those biggggg ones for one plate), then salt and then finally cut up the chicken sausages and throw it in, and FRY THE SPAGHETTI but still keep it saucy. Then pepper. Then nom nom time.

That's the way I cook my spaghetti :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment