Thursday, August 4, 2011

ME THINKA

I've been thinking: it's August already, and one month later we are back in school. I really really wanna stay with my grandparents, but I have to go back to Canada. Oh geez. I am gonna miss them so much when I leave Frankfurt.

Talking about August, I think it's kinda "cold" if you know what I mean. I can't hang out with my friends. I know this may sound ridiculous and funny, but I am actually a little bit nervous for my new year. I do this every year before a new school year. It's not really a good habit I know.

Okieeeeeeee, enough about that. Sighhhhh

I don't see Carina going on google chat very often. She does reply my emails pretty quick though, but I have not been very successful at finding her going on google chat at the right time. CARINEH I MISS U. Cynthia goes on daily, and sometimes she even stayed pretty late. CYNTHIAAAAAAA UR NOCTURNAL! Hhehehehehe. :)

I miss my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment