Saturday, August 6, 2011

Huha Muwahahah

I love my life these days. Waking up at 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning, watching tv then doing some theory/ear training/piano stuff, then nomm nomm time, then nap time. It's just sooooo relaxing! But when I go back to school everything's gonna be soooo different because there are gonna be tonnes of work waiting for me to finish. I know a lot of my friends are taking the piano exam in August. I WAS gonna take it in August, but I am in Frankfurt right now so I can't, and so the time was changed to next January I believe. Oh well. More time to practice and prepare!

My friend Asma wrote me emails and she told me that it's super hot and sunny in Richmond. I think the weather is probably the same in Vancouver as well. It rains a lot in Frankfurt these days, but the rain just came and went quickly.

Yesterday I spent some time renovating my blog site. I changed the blog's title and the wallpaper as well. I like my new Tuzki flower wallpaper. It's so bright and it makes me feel so warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment