Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good News & Bad News

Good News: finally finished watching Life in a Day with Alex! What an awesome video! The cow's nose at the end was a bit freaky... well anyways, Woot hoot! I will do a blog about that on my website sometime next week.

Bad News: I went to my theory class taking the bus. But heck, I forgot my cameras! Darrrrrrrrnnnrnrnrnnrnrn. Now I will never be able to finish the busing adventure project until next week when I take my theory lessons again! Nuuuuuuuuuuuu and I can't go during week days cuz every day I have to rush back home before 3:30 to practice piano cuz I can only practice til 6 because of annoying neighbor who complains a lot and because my examination is like the wednesday after the next one! UHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHG.

No comments:

Post a Comment