Monday, January 16, 2012

MOAR AND MOAR SNOW

Lolololoz guess wut----it snowed again today! Woot! This morning when I was walking to school tiny snowflakes were falling. By the time the first period ended there was a lot of snowing going on outside school. I wanted to make a snowman :) But after school there was little snow left. Me is sad. I hope we can get like a hugggggeeeee snow so we can actually have some fun with the snow. Hheheheheh.

Btw, the movie we watched about Annie Leibovitz was pretty cool! I've seen the picture with John Lennon and his wife before----but I NEVER KNEW ANNIE LEIBOVITZ took that shot! I think all her pictures portrays the character's emotions and personalities. She went into a lot of fields and did awesome photography on different variety of subjects. She also focused on different points as well, such as human structure, etc. I enjoyed the movie...although there were, some, uh, awkward pictures o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment