Friday, January 20, 2012

:o

I got my science test back and it wasn't bad at all. I thought I would suck but I actually got a 13/15! 86.6666666666% Yush. Har har. I didn't really study for the test so that wasn't bad! And for PE I was finally able to get upside-down on the rings! So proud, because usually I don't have the strength to pull myself up. But hey-----I did it today! I still need to do some work on the balance beams. I am scared of depth. Hahaha. I am not scared of height, but scared of depth (how Alex interprets it, because height would be looking up but I am actually scared of looking down)

Anyways, the sad thing is I don't get to enjoy the weekend even though my piano exam is over. I still have tutor to do and theory homework. I am planning to finish my science fair experiment next week and just start putting the board together. Gah I have so much planning to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment