Tuesday, January 3, 2012

There there, 1st Day of School After Break

Arrhrhrhhrhhghggh, it's the 1st day of school after winter break today! Day 1...so...

Everything was pretty much normal. But I have noticed that a lot of people grew a bit horizontally during the break. Hhahahahaha. Math was okay and we had a seating plan. I got to sit beside Jennica and La Petite Viv :) For French my team, along with two other teams, won chocolate! We were doing this memorization game and it was really fun. Socials we did the great Canadian Geography Challenge and boy it was hard! Way harder than last year's. Tony got the highest score in the class! Good job Tony!

After school I had debate club and it was a really short meeting. We just confirmed ppl who are going to the St. John Regional's. I am still with my old partner Jason. This time we have one prepared topic so that's good. But the other rounds are all impromptu! Gah. Impromptu topics are really really hard for me.

Gahahahhaha. Not bad for the 1st day of school after winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment