Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today!

Today was a super busy day for moi! First, I had to miss three classes because of my piano exam. It went okay, although I could've done it better. But anyways, not bad for my first piano exam in Canada! My last piano exam was when I was 10----and that was in China, and everything was different. But I am sure I will do better in ARCT! I already know which study to choose for ARCT. I can just reuse the study I played for the Chinese grade 9 piano exam. It's actually ARCT level! I also used Arabesque 1 (Debussy) for my grade 10 piano as well but I had already played that piece for my Chinese grade 9 piano exam :)

And then I rushed back for the Pre-IB exam. There were a lot of people there. I don't know why---but I wasn't nervous or anything! The test wasn't that hard. One of the topics for writing was to design a device for blind people which is both helpful and economically friendly. We were supposed to write about a new invention. I wrote about the guiding stick---but made from recycled materials! That way it'd be cheaper and more environmentally friendly! I guess that counts as an invention!

Anyways, so much had happened today and I am kinda exhausted. I still have to prepare for the science test which I had missed and a French test. Bye nao!

No comments:

Post a Comment