Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Make Up Blog

Sorry I missed my blog yesterday! I had to sleep early after coming back from my piano lesson because I wanted to rest so I could have enough energy for today's piano exam and Pre-Ib exam. But then, I will talk about the exams in my next blog. Anyways, about yesterday-----I actually don't remember that much! Oh wait, I check out Maus II and it was AWESOME. It was so sad that Vladek died at the end (cuz of old age) but the story is just soooo good! I couldn't put it down. And then for debate club we did some brainstorming for the regional's topics. Gah. I have to do some research soon. I remember last time at the UBC tournament Jason and I just procrastinated the night before and prepared for two topics. I actually stayed up pretty late that night. I feel I should start researching now...instead of last-minute procrastination. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment