Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Meet-Up

Today I met up with my friend Maia. I haven't visited her in a very long time and I missed her a lot. I figured out that I probably won't have time to hang out with her again until spring break! She lives in North Vancouver... and my weekend schedules are always full on regular school weeks. I put off tutoring for today so I could hang out with her.

Her dog, Shadow, was so excited when we got to her house! She was singing (howling) a lot. Most of Maia's pets were fine: the tarantula Rosie, dog Shadow, and snake Adrienne. Her hamster Itch died so she got two new rodent pets (I forgot the name of the animal) She also got a venus fly trap and she named the plant Venus. Hahhaha. Anyways, we did lots of craft, and I helped her make this fancy ribbon hair clip thingy. We had cheese pizza for lunch. I stayed 'til 3 in the afternoon. It has been a very fun day. She is a really good friend and I wish I can have more free time to go visit her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment