Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Science Fair Experiment

I finally got sometime to do my science fair today! It was such a PAIN to drag all my materials to the school...and it turns out I only needed a bag of cranberries, yeast and my blender (that was all I had time for!) Well anyways, April, Vivian and Carina helped me with the experiement and clean up. Thank you guys! It was so fun when we blend the cranberry into smoothie. Aileen was so tempted to drink it. Lolz. Then April helped me pour them into flasks. Then we poured some yeast in and put ballons over the flask. It's suppose to produce CO2 and ethanol. I was kinda scared at that time because I didn't believe it would actually work. But then------after school when I checked it actually worked! The balloons got inflated! Yesssss now I just need to do a couple more trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment