Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Burger

Today for lunch I brought a little burger I made this morning! I used to bring red bean buns and bread + juice for lunch, but my dad says I need more nutrition. So he bought me some chicken patties, a bag of burger buns and slices of cheese. I already tried these burgers last week and they taste really good, so this morning I got up early to fry one of the patties for my lunch. My mom also bought me this cute container for mon burger. I cooked the patty for 10 minutes and put it on the sliced buns, then added one slice of cheese. Then I covered up the cheese and the whole burger was done! :p And it fit perfectly inside the little container! :p During lunch I went to the cafeteria and microwaved it and it tasted pretty good. That was good lunch. Nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment