Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sleepy

I feel so sleepy right now...and it's not even 8:00pm yet. I just finished dinner and now I feel extremely tired and sleepy for some reason. Oh, how I want to hug my pillows and just sleep! But I can't, because I have to do the dishes and Chinese math and blah blah bleh. Gah. I think it must've been all the golf practice I had this afternoon. I hit 120 golf balls and practiced my full swings. Basically I had to do a warmup, then 20 perfect swings hitting the tee and then tonnes of pratice swings before actually hitting the golf ball. I am making progress :p The consistency is going up, so I am very happy. But now I am very tired because I had a busy day (tutor alllllll morning + golf+piano in afternoon) Gah. I wanna go to sleep! I guess I will have to eat some fruit to make me full so that I won't wanna sleep as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment