Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sorry For the Late Blog

Gah! I am so pathetic...sorry for the late blog! I was staying up to finish my theory homework. Normally I would save some for tomorrow to finish after tutoring, but tomorrow my mom is gonna take me to this lecture thingy so I would not be home in the morning. I think tomorrow what my mom will do is that she will meet me at my student's house and then we will take the bus to our destination. Then afterward we will have lunch at about 12:30 or 1 ish and then I will go to theory at 2:00pm. Then after that I come home, eat dinner and go tutoring again. Busy busy Saturday...as usual. But I get to watch movies tomorrow night after tutoring! Yay! I can't wait to finish up all of my McDull movies. I already watched The Story of McDull tonight and part of McDull Ding Ding Dong. Tomorrow I am probably gonna finish that one and perhaps watch the McDull Prince de la Bun as well. It's a good way to learn Cantonese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment