Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sleepy...Again

My mom dragged me to gown shopping today pour mon piano recital...and that took the whole morning and half of the afternoon. I was so tired...So tired of trying on gowns after gowns take them off putting them off non stop. Do you know how hard it is for me to buy a formal gown? First, a lot of gowns make me look 24. Oui. Too mature. Then there's the size problem. Sometimes they are just too big! Sometimes they are too small...and too tight...then there's COLOR. I needed red only for my performance (cuz the color theme is closely related to the piece I am playing) RED RED RED RED RED. Then we found it----the perfect one. OMG It looked really really really nice. I had to wear it tonight because we had to do photoshoot. My mom put makeup on me (GOD I HATE MAKEUP ESPECIALLY LIPSTICKS CUZ THEY TASTE BAD) and necklace. Dude. Why am I talking about such girly things. This is so unlike moi. But oh well. My mom is like "OH EVENTUALLY I WILL MAKE U GIRLY AND DO YOUR HAIR AND GIVE YOU GIRLY CLOTHES AND BASICALLY MAKE YOU REALLY GIRLY" Eh. I IZ TRANSFORMER. But for now, I am not going to spend much time on appearance in normal school life because that might turn my focus away from my studies. Oui oui. Only on special occasions I would dress up. Oui oui.

No comments:

Post a Comment