Monday, March 26, 2012

Woot First Day Back

Today was actually pretty good. Oui oui. I was glad to be back. And today is Mr.Olson's Birthday! Here's a big simon's cat animal band pour your B-day! Enjoy!

For socials we have two assignments. The first one is creating a web thingy for the industrial revolution. The other one is preparing for a debate. We had 10 groups of three. Each group chose four topics. Next class Mr. Martin is gonna tell us which topic we are gonna use. I am really excited for this debate! I think it's gonna be really really fun!

French was AWESOME today! We watched Ratatouille-----one of my favourite movies of all time! Remmy is sooooo adorable. The movie made me wanna eat~~~~~

Overall today was a fun day. Once again, I am glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment