Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hmmm

Hmmm, haven't blogged for quite a while! I am actually not that sure whether we are suppose to do blogs during spring break or not. I have written several blogs in the beginning of spring break, but Mr. Olson only replied once and said that he will be in Mexico 'til the 25th or something like that. Oh well. But now I am back! After such a long time!

My spring break is pretty much filled with events. But yesterday me and Car went to Leslie's house! We had yummy lunch (thanks for the turkey ham sandwich Les! So yummmmmmmy) and then went outside to play tennis. Apparently we all suck on the court so we just hit tennis ball against the wall. It was pretty fun, and we almost hit the ball onto the roof of the school building a couple of times. That. was.scary. Then we came back after an hour of fun outdoor tennis and watched Spirited Away. One of my favorite movies!!!!! <3333333 Oh Chihiro. That brave little girl. And No Face. That creepy spirit thingy. Ehhhh.

After that we said goodbye to Les and left her house and bused home. When I got home I practiced piano. I am getting a daily 3 hr piano practice (except yesterday) so I think my piano will improve a lot after spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment