Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Grass Grass Grass

I am improving a lot in golf after many practices so last class my teacher took me onto the course (before we only practiced on those mats and tees) I remember doing golf practices with my dad on the course and grass felt different than the mats. For example, there are more little "hills" on the course, whereas on a mat it would be all flat. That day we were trying out doing shots on the course. I hit some good shots and a number of bad shots as well with the pivot before the ball. Basically at the beginning chunks of grass were flying as I hit the golf balls. Then afterwards when I was doing my practice after class I was getting a lot better! A lot of my pivots were after the ball (which is good) weeeeeeeeeeee can hit good shots! I need more practice. After that we spent like 10 minutes picking up all the chunks of grass that flew and put them back where they were supposed to be :p

No comments:

Post a Comment