Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blog with Dad (6)

Mom was tired today and didn't say much. So nao I am doing blog about mon pop.

Dad: So today my daughter was suppose to meet me at the Oakridge food court because she had to go to her theory class at 6:30. My wife was out for classes so no one was able to cook. Mimi and I had dinner at the food court and then we bused to the church where Mimi's class is at. Today was her last class before the exams. Her teacher corrected three of her practice tests and I am glad her harmony test score improved.

Me: Sigh....so busy this week and next week! Here's a list of things I need to accomplish for this week
Tomorrow: French test
Saturday: Harmony exam, advanced rudiment exam, piano recital.
Sunday: Award ceremony, Sunday School Christmas program

SO BUSY! MUST GET TO WORK NAO. SEE YA :P

No comments:

Post a Comment