Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vivian Lee (2)

I woke up this morning, thinking it would be the worst December ever. I have a sore throat and god my shot hurts :(. I had photography in the morning and started a new project. I uploaded my reflection project :P. Then for French we had to design an invention. My partner is Zoe. We invented this super duper awesome glasses that has plenty of cool functions. Oh. LUNCH. That reminds me of yesterday's lunch. Yesterday Kady wasn't feeling too well and it was so scary she was puking in the washroom---perhaps aftereffects from the shot. Now let's get back to today. For socials I was screaming at everyone. Lololololololz. Then for Applied Skills I shot scenes for English. I added some magic to the video, and the magic shall be revealed tomorrow at English :p. Then I went home and did magic for 3 hours.

I didn't wash my hair today and made my mom wash it. Lolz. She is a hairdresser. :o) She gave me a massage and it was so <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment