Monday, December 12, 2011

So Busy

This afternoon I went to help out with the district test thingy. It reminded me of myself taking the same test about like two years ago. Ahhhhh...I remember the time. I was so nervous and sorta "scared" because I thought I was gonna fail the test. But turns out I didn't...I got into Synergy, so yay for moi. Anyways, we distributed the test papers and such. But when we collected them, the alphabetically order got messed up, so we spent some time reorganizing stuff. We also got juice boxes. It was so funny, because when I told Mr. Olson that I was bored because the people were just like doing their tests and not having any questions. Mr. Olson told me : "Have a juice." I was like "Okay." But then at the end I drank too much juice and my stomach actually hurt a little bit from the acidic liquid. Hahahhahahaha. I counted my juice boxes. I've had three juice boxes in total today! A grape juice box during lunch; a medley juice box and an apple-orange-peach juice during the district test. Lolz.

Now I am just working on my socials brochure. Carina gave me the online google template so that we can all work on it together. Heh. It's not as good as CorelDraw, but we can all get on it. Hehhehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment