Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pomegranate Explosion

I was trying to split open a pomegranate when the incident happened. BOOM. POMEGRANATE JUICE EVERYWHERE. RED JUICE STAINING CARPET MY BED MY PILLOW AND EVERYTHING. It was a disaster. I spent like an hour cleaning up the stains. The thing is, when I scrubbed soap on the stain, it turned from red to blue because of PH chemical reaction. Sigh. I had to scrub them so hard to reduce the stain. I tore down my pillow cover and my blanket cover, and then washed them for a long while. Good thing these things didn't get much stain on them. Most stain ended up on the carpet. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Do you know that pomegranate juice is soooo hard to wash away? Well...here's a good lesson for you----next time you eat a pomegranate, don't try to split it in half using brutal force. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment