Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh...

Well, this afternoon we went to the Synergy party. We did go to Robson square skating rink. Carina, Jennica, Celinna and I waited for Mr. Olson for so long to sign in but he didn't show up! :'( We were so hungry so we went to Pacific Centre food court and ate lunch. Dude. I was sooooooo like starving! Lunch was nice, then we got too warm and cozy inside the mall so that we decided to stay. We wandered into Sears and bought some small Christmas gifts! I found this really really cute porcelain bunny candle holder for only $3.25 (tax included) and I bought it for my mom. Hhehehhehe. Sorry Mr. Olson! But we were there...we just got too hungry and left :')

Oh, and is it okay if I can do my bus adventure during the winter break? I go on buses like every week regularly and I always forget to take pictures...:')

No comments:

Post a Comment