Friday, December 9, 2011

Blog with Mom (7)

Mom: Mimi wanted to have some water lily root soup today so I cooked some for dinner. Then I sat in front of the computer and worked for almost three hours straight on one of my logo design project. I am suppose to make several samples and choose the best one. Designing is a lot of work, and it really takes a lot of time to think about the right color and such.

Me: I thought I was gonna fail math. But today I checked my percentage and I am like over 90 percent. Yayayayayyaya. The reason why I thought I was gonna fail is because of my slopes test. I don't really get slopes. I got really confused on whether the slope is positive or negative. Lolz. Anyways, I did terrible on that test, but she dropped my lowest quiz mark (she didn't drop the slope test because it was a test, she only dropped my worst QUIZ mark) so my mark didn't really go down that much. Hehehehhehehe. Small victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment