Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh My Cheeses

Today I went to this award ceremony for a piece of medallion I've won from the piano competition. Viv and Levina were there too! They were volunteering for the event. Anyways, after the award ceremony we went to our church for the Christmas program. We sang hymns and presented our verses, then we went downstairs for a yummy turkey dinner. The food was so delicious.

Then we came home and I realized that I still have a lot of work to do. I can't believe it----this week we are all so busy! What is wrong with teachers before holidays? Huh, I guess they just like torturing us before the break. Muahahahwhahh evilness >:D Anyways, I am working on my socials brochure right now. It's due on Tuesday. We only have one more night to work on it, which is tomorrow night. I still have to upload some of my pictures onto my website. Sorry for the delay! I was sooo busy for the past few weeks. Life is getting busier and busier nowadays. I miss the time when I used to have plenty of free time. Now when was that---perhaps when I was 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment