Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog with Mom (4)

Mom: Mimi wanted me to get her a formal outfit for the St. George Debate Tournament so I went shopping this afternoon. I found this little suit (the jacket) and bought it. Mimi didn't come with me because she had debate meeting. I got the jacket home and she tried it on but the shoulder parts are too wide for her. So she borrowed one of my outfit. I just hope she doesn't ruin it. Mimi is not always very careful with her outfits.

Me: Today I went to debate meeting and then piano. Can you believe it? The St. George Debate Tournament is happening tomorrow afternoon! Oui, indeed my friend. Anyways, ma mere bought me a jacket for the event but unfortunately the shoulder part was a bit wide. But my mom said she's gonna save it for when I grow up. She said that I will grow taller and perhaps then I would be able to wear that jacket. But for tomorrow I am wearing one of her dress. I am not really a dress person and wearing a dress makes me feel girly but it's for my debate tournament. Although Mr. Hauck said we don't really need a really really formal outfit...well, I still wanna wear a formal outfit, because I think Debate Tournaments are sorta like really formal socials events. What's more, last time at the UBC debate tournament we were required to wear formal clothings. So yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment