Friday, December 16, 2011

Le Selling

WINTER BREAK MUAHWHAHAHAHAH~~~~~

So anyways, we had our winter assembly today, and after that Carina and I went straight to the "haunted apartment" to do some selling for our business thing project.

You remember the "haunted apartment", don't you? I wrote about it in one of my grade 8 blogs. We saw an old guy in diaper; a pedo who offered us green cookies and a crazy woman with imaginary butcher knife when we were in that building asking for money for Buskerfest last school year.  Shiver~~~ Yes, we were shivering when we got there.

But apparently, this time the building is not so freaky anymore. We never saw those freaky ppl. We sold everything though and made like 42 dollars. Not bad, not bad at all :P Considering we didn't really have that much to sell :')

It was just me and Carina. After that we went to my house and we continued making some stuff with felt. We are doing another sale next week before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment